CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client–agency relationships
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to establish, maintain and expand client–agency relationships to support the attainment of key agency business goals. It includes communicating effectively with clients, implementing the agency’s approach to client service and client–agency relationship management strategies, implementing personal marketing strategies and building ongoing relationships with clients.
At the end of this unit, you will be able to:-
- Communicate effectively with clients.
- Implement client–agency relationship management strategies.
- Implement agency client care and client service standards.
- Implement personal marketing strategies.
- Build ongoing relationships with clients.
This unit provides 7 points of CPD (Compulsory Professional Development) - Learning Category One.
Each CPD activity satisfies the Department of Commerce requirements of minimum of 7 hours for course completion.
We hope you enjoy your studies with us and remember, we are always available should you need any assistance.
WA Department of Commerce CPD Approval Number TEAM10
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald