Welcome to Tenancy Renewals this course covers planning and renewing leases and tenancy agreements and covers:
- Agency renewal patterns
- Scheduling lease and tenancy agreement expiry with the view to secure renewals
- Property inspections for maintenance
- Reporting to tenants prior to renewal
- Negotiating conditions of lease or tenancy agreements
- Preparing lease or tenancy agreements documentation in line with legislative requirements
This course, while not exhaustive, provides legislative requirements for renewal of lease ot tenancy agreement to ensure Consumer Protection for Tenant and Landlord.
This training is partially aligned to unit of competency CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
On completion of this training:
- Participants will obtain a Certificate of Participation for seven points of elective CPD activity as required by WA Consumer Protection in the Professional Development Topic Areas - Agency Agreements, Communication, Customer service skills, Managing agency risk, Legislation regulating the carrying on of business as an agent in Western Australia, Property Management, Understanding real estate documents
- NSW Real Estate Training College will notify Consumer Protection of course attendance electronically using the CPD online system.
Sales representatives, property managers and Licensed real estate agents must complete Compulsory Professional Development points each year. This course will provide you with 7 points for your Elective CPD. Each CPD activity satisfies the Department of Commerce requirements of minimum of 7 hours for course completion.
We hope you enjoy your studies with us and remember, we are always available should you need any assistance.
WA Department of Commerce CPD Approval Number TEAM22
Course Cost $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!