CPPDSM4012A List property for sale (W)
CPPDSM4012A List Property for Sale
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to list all types of property and businesses for sale. It includes prospecting for listings, establishing client requirements, planning and delivering property listing presentations, finalising listings for the sale of property, and recording and acting on client instructions. This unit does not address listings for property management or the actual marketing or sale of the property under an agency contract.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Prospect for property listings
- Establish client requirements
- Plan property listing presentation
- Deliver property listing presentation
- Prepare and execute agency agreement
- Record and act on instructions
This unit fully aligns to CPPDSM4012A. On completion a Statement of Attainment will be issued for CPPDSM4012A List property for sale.
We hope you enjoy your studies with us and remember, we are always available should you need any assistance.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald