CPPDSM4016A Monitor and Manage Lease or Tenancy Agreements
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to manage properties during the term of leases or tenancy agreements. It includes implementing the conditions of leases and tenancy agreements, responding to requests from tenants and landlords and managing the renewal and termination of leases and tenancy agreements.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Implement conditions of lease or tenancy agreement.
- Respond to enquiries from tenants and landlords.
- Plan for renewal of leases and tenancy agreements.
- Manage renewals of leases and tenancy agreements.
- Manage termination of lease or tenancy agreement on behalf of landlord.
- Respond to termination of lease or tenancy agreement initiated by tenant.
This unit fully aligns to CPPDSM4016A. On completion a Statement of Attainment will be issued for CPPDSM4016A Monitor and Manage Lease and Tenancy Agreements.
We hope you enjoy your studies with us and remember, we are always available should you need any assistance.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald