Commercial Leases: Option to Renew and Building Disclosures
Option to Renew
- Negotiating the Option to Renew a Commercial Lease between Lessee and Lessor to create a legal agreement for mutual benefit of both parties.
- Case Study to demonstrate the need to form an agreement with precision and without ambiguity
Commercial Building Disclosures (CBD)
- General compliance to the Commercial Building Disclosures (CBD) program
- Changes to the CBD program
- Advertising compliance for NABERS energy rating
This CPD unit is aligned to the following units from the CPP07 training package:
- CPPDSM4050A Lease industrial, commercial and retail property
CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
Assessment is competency based. Competency-based assessment is largely activity-based and practical. However, competence also implies that an individual demonstrates an understanding of the knowledge that is the basis of the practical task being carried out.
On completion this course will provide you with 7 points for your Elective CPD (Compulsory Professional Development) - Learning Category One.
Each CPD activity satsfies the Department of Commerce requirements of minimum of 7 hours for course completion.
WA Department of Commerce CPD Approval Number TEAM24
Course Cost $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!