Commercial Leases: Rent review, Disputes and Bonds
With the exception of retail shop leases (which, like residential leases, are highly regulated by legislation), the terms and conditions that will apply to your commercial lease are typically the subject of negotiation between landlord and tenant.
This course covers:
- What is a Commercial Lease?
- Negotiating rent review
- Dispute resolution for Commercial Leases
- Commercial & Retail Security Bonds
This Continuing Professional Development (CPD) topic partially aligns to:
- CPPDSM4050A Lease industrial, commercial and retail property
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4017A Negotiate effectively in property transactions
On completion of this training:
- Participants will obtain a Certificate of Participation for seven points of elective CPD activity as required by WA Consumer Protection in the Professional Development Subject Area Sale and lease of commercial property - Learning Category 2.
- NSW Real Estate Training College will notify Consumer Protection of course attendance electronically using the CPD online system.
WA Department of Commerce CPD Approval Number TEAM25
Course Cost $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!